9.15.2009

Liam's First Day of School

Walking into the classroom.Words of reassurance from mom.




Custom labels for his jackets. Oh he liked that!
My little boy is growing up! Seems like just yesterday we were going for stroller rides in the neighorhood. My emotions about Kindergarten are a bit silly since Liam went to a full day preschool last year but honestly, public school is soooo different.
I could tell he was nervous - I think due to the size of the school and number of students. Bryant has 500 compared to about 40 at his preschool.
He is doing really well and has made a few new friends. He brought home his first assignments yesterday and each and every day reports about the new things he has learned.
I'm so proud of my big boy!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!