9.07.2011

Cafe Au Lait


Finshed....my first block for the Cocorico Bee.  Lauree chose Kitchen Couture and I decided to do a Cafe Au Lait theme.  I love my french press but it isn't very stylish.  I found some great images for antique coffe pots and decided to change my french press to an old fashioned French coffee pot.  This image is the test block.  It was actually the combo I was going to make for Lauree but later found out she loves orange so I made this block for her


The "lait" and "Cafe" labels were printed on fabric from my printer.  This is such a great way to take cool images and use them in your sewing projects.

Ok...I've have a list to make and some new blocks to make for a few more bees.

Happy creating to you!
*******************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I am ready to hop over to Flickr now to look for Lauree's over the top comments :) You did a wonderful job! I love the way that the bowl overlaps in your first block. And I love the labels in your second block. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fussy cut details - would love to be able to do this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!