5.14.2012

An Apple and A Dumpling



I just love Keyka Lou's little dumpling pattern.  It is such a great little project.  I made this one for a friend and it will be traveling to her tomorrow! 




The apple coaster is made from my apple tute here.
It will also be travelling to the same lovely tomorrow : )

 
 Leila made this leaf coaster for me that I just love!
It cushions my coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine in the evening!
I highly recommend the pattern.  It is wonderful!



Happy Creating to you
xo
Charise

9 comments:

  1. ohh this apple coaster is amazing!!1 it looks like a lot of work but it is sooo beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fabric choices, your apple pattern and your patchwork and quilting on the dumpling are all so cute. you astound me, Charise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft pretty colour choices, so very much your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift! I love the cross stitch print used in the center of the apple--what a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift set! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I must try the dumpling pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I looove the dumpling pouch sooo much! The pattern is wonderful but the way you combine fabrics make it even more special!! The apple coaster is so lovely too! And Leila's coaster?! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy creating to you too, Charise. Lovely pictures! I followed the link to your calender. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charise, I just found you site, you have such cute things. I adore the dumpling pouch, you mention Keyka Lou's pattern. How do I find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!