7.31.2012

Royal Tea

I'm very excited to have a project in Issue 10 -Fat Quarterly  ~  Sew Brittania. The issue is full of wonderful projects inspired by the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the Summer Olympics in London..

I created "Royal Tea" a pillow pair using vintage crown and tea pot images I applied to fabric 
via transfer paper. The images were found at Graphics Fairy



I was going for a vintage, antique feel and used Moda Etchings by 3 sisters for the background fabric and the fabric I applied the transfers to.   The prints are Liberty Tana Lawn.  The project requires  very little fabric so I was able to splurge on Liberty fabric!!

The pillow back fabric is Botanika Collection by Paula Prass.
I hope you will take a peek at FQ Issue 10!

xo
Charise

9 comments:

  1. Those pillows are great! Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I am so in awe of you and you always make me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! They are just gorgeous! Beautiful fabric choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pillows! love the transfers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant Charise, very much your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pillows are just so gorgeous! Love the transfers that you used. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas creations at the blog hop tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the pillows especially with the butterflies on them... that is my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!