11.01.2013

Mini Cottages


My involvelment in online sewing bees has declined a lot this year.  I love them but I just haven't had the time to devote to very many.  I did decide to join the "Trim The Tree Handmade Ornament Swap" - it is a fun one and gets me in the spirit of sewing for Christmas. I made house ornaments that are paper pieced with fussy cut windows and doors.


 
Every year I plan on finishing patterns for the holidays and this year I have the "Mini Cottages" pattern available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops. 
They make great ornaments but can also be used as sachets!  I included full instructions for paper piecing the houses as well as sewing them together. 
 
There are three in total:


The Cozy Cottage
 


 
The Sweet Cottage
 


 
and last but not least........The Petite Cottage : )
 
Hoping you had a fun Halloween!
 
xo
Charise
 

10 comments:

  1. So cute...I love all 3...the sweet cottage is my fav!
    I'm so happy that they are all 1 set so I don't have to choose!
    I've ordered this set and your strawberries in a bowl too!
    You are so creative and I always look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and so rich in detail! Would make very special coin purses too with a zip along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - I'm already working on a pattern for a larger zip pouch version!! Stay tuned : )

      Delete
  3. These are all sew sweet! Love them! Ho, Ho, Ho! Did you know? Only 51 days left to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable houses!
    Just went to your etsy store ~ gosh, you've got some cute patterns. As soon as I get some things that I have to get done ~ done, I'm rewarding myself with a couple of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fantastic Charise. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! It would be too good to receive one but if not I'll just have to try making my own one I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little houses are my favorite, I love the designs, the color, and the small motifs that you picked for them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!