5.28.2014

Cotton + Steel at Pink Castle Fabrics available for pre-order

Cotton + Steel Mustang Collection


Just in case you haven't heard, The new Cotton + Steel line was just released at Quilt Market.
The fabric is designed by five talented artists lead by Melody Miller.  
The fabrics are fabulous and come in a variety of base cloths including cotton lawn and light weight canvas.


Detail from Modern Hexagon Bag by Charise Creates

Hexagon Handbag in Stitch Spring 2014 by Charise Creates 
I love Melody's fabric and have used them for bags and small quilting projects.
Sew Me a Song has some of her older fabrics {here}


Metallic Arrow in Coral

Metallic Sparkleflower in Multi

Palm Springs Lawn in Blue

Pink Castle Fabrics has the fabrics available for pre-order!  The link is [here] 
I am always on the look out for garment fabrics and the line has some lovely ones.
I've shared some of my favorite prints pictured above.

If you just can't wait ........
Jones and Vandermeer has a few FQ sets available for purchase now  : )

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!