11.19.2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - Lovely Gathered Purse


I've taken a little break from my "deadline" sewing. Well...at least the deadlines I have set for myself- 
Finishing my Anna Blouse Pattern (release in January!) 
and the last block in my Vintage Block Quilt Along.
As well as a few blocks for the Cocorico Bee.

This little number - I'm calling it the "Lovely  Gathered Purse" has been in my sketch book for ages and when I found this fabric I knew I had to make it.
The zippers are a perfect match to the metallic dot print.
The fabrics are from Daiwabo and I love the simplicity and modern feel of the fabrics.
The colors are perfect for winter outfits in such pretty metallics,
 and cool wintry shades of silver, gray and blue.
I found the fabric at my local Pacific Fabrics.  It is also available online too!

This bag is a nice medium size at 11" tall x 11 wide at the top,
 and I just cut out a larger "shopper" version today!


I love the inside zipper pocket and it is so easy to install!

xo
Charise 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!