6.03.2015

~ pinwheels, strawberries and lemon slices ~ oh my ~ Work in Progress Wednesday



Happy Wednesday.  I have been working on lots of projects.  My Sweetheart Pattern is top priority now that I have a secret project for Sew News complete : )  The Sew News project will be in the Spring '16 issue that hits news stands in December.  Hint - you carry it and it is sparkly : )

I have been working on bee blocks for the Cocorico Traveling Bee.  I made a few more for Melinda's quilt whose them is "Itty Bitty and Bright".  I am trying to add a little more orange to the group - I think I succeeded : )

The lemon is from my Jam Jars and Fruit pattern.  

The strawberry is also from my Jam Jars and Fruit Pattern.

The Pinwheel is from a Stitch magazine project from a few years ago.
I would love an entire quilt made with pinwheels : )


I have also found time to work on My Small World quilt.  It is a fun one to work on but I have a feeling this will be a very long work in progress.  The little pinwheels are just 2" square!

Happy Stitching!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I adore your blocks. Simply sweet. How ever do you do it? I need to learn how to do this. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!