9.14.2015

The Farmer's Wife 1930s Quilt Along Starts Today!



Today is the start of the Farmer's Wife 1930s Quilt Along hosted by Kerry at Very Kerry Berry.
Be sure to hop on over to her site to see the first block!
Wynn at ZakkaArt also shares tips for hand piecing your quilt blocks.


I'm really looking forward to join in and share some tips along the way!
You can find me on the tour on September 21st and I will be sharing my version of "Ann".



Here is a sample of some of the fabrics I will be using in my blocks.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise



3 comments:

  1. crazy....I just got my book out last night to finally start on this project....haven't looked at any blogs in forever...until a few minutes ago....perfect timing to start the quilt along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab U lous !!!! tutorial for the Ann Block Charise thank You :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!