5.20.2016

Splendid Notions Pouch on Craftsy



Hi and Happy Friday!  
A quick note to let you know I created a pouch pattern you can find on Craftsy!  It uses 6 1/2" blocks as the focal point and I used my "Stitching Fashion" block.  
You can find the pouch on Craftsy [HERE] and 
the "Stitching Fashion" block on the splendid sampler.com [HERE]



It is a roomy 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" and is large enough for a 4" embroidery hoop plus scissors and thread.
There is a handy pocket inside for stowing more goodies, too.

Enjoy!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise

14 comments:

  1. Hello Charise - Thank-you 'sew' much for the sewing pouch pattern. Where do you find that adorable zipper??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pouch Charise! Thank you for sharing your pattern. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye catching design and pouch! I want to make one someday. I hate the thought of zippers but then I love zippers over buttons (I have issues with buttonholes stretching and getting larger). I will tackle it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest pouch I've ever seen! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift for us all. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I am on a bag kick. Will be making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I am on a bag kick. Will be making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charise, this is adorable. I just love your creations! I can't wait to make a stab at making this. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Thanks for sharing the pattern Charise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sooo much...love it!! Have an awesome day❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute little pouch, thanks for the pattern =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute bag.....I love the paper piecing design! I would also love to know where you got that zipper....so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been working on this block and pattern today! It is very challenging but so awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!