6.18.2016

Row by Row Experience



Starting June 21st, quilt shops all across the Unites States and Canada will be participating in the "Row by Row Experience".  The idea is to visit your local quilt shops and pick up a FREE (yes Free) pattern for a quilt.  

Create a quilt using at least 8 different 2016 rows from 8 different 2016 participating RxR shops and be the first to bring it into a participating shop to win a stack of 25 fat quarters (6-1/4 yards of fabric). Use that shop’s row in your quilt and win a bonus prize. Click here for more details.

To find the participating quilt shops in your area click [HERE]

Months ago, Maria from Quilt Nuts in Oklahoma asked if I'd design an element for her Row by Row Pattern.


I designed this fun apron for Maria's row.  It is an easy beginner pattern with just two sections to sew together.  They are so fast to make I've already made two and am working on a third!
This pattern is only available until September in Maria's shop, but if you'd like to make an apron and can't make it to Oklahoma you can find my Vintage Apron Pattern [HERE]


One of my favorite ways to make my paper pieced blocks extra special, is to fussy cut motifs.
Check back tomorrow and I will be sharing a tutorial for an easy method for fussy cutting
motifs for this fun apron and any other paper pieced design you are sewing.

Happy Sewing : )
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. اعلن لدينا الان فى دليلك الخاص فى تجهيزات محلات ياقل الاسعار
    فقط تواصل معنا الان
    http://www.hotel-restaurant-eg.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!